How to Apply:
- Download our application.
- Take your time to fill it out, either on your computer or print it yourself and use a pen. Follow the instructions on the application, ensuring that all information is accurate and complete. If you don’t have access to a printer, you can print it at Staples or any Public Library.
- Acquire two letters of reference from a landlord, employer, minister or professional. Personal references are not acceptable.
- Compile all relevant documents, including:
- Completed Application for Membership
- Completed Applicant Income Information (All financial information is held in strict confidence and will only be viewed by office staff)
- Two letters of reference
- Mail or drop off ALL documents to the Brooksford Housing Co-op Office in a sealed envelope, see map below.
Brooksford Housing Co-op Office
33A-3120 Trethewey Street
Note: APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN ON FILE FOR ONE YEAR ONLY. After one year a new updated application must be submitted. We do not give application status updates. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Please advise the office by email (email@example.com) of any changes to your address or telephone number.